How to Make an Appointment
- Prescription for physical therapy is always helpful but we may be able to treat you for 30 days without a script. If your insurance requires an authorization or referral for physical therapy, you should begin that process as quickly as possible.
- Contact the Gentle Healing Touch at the Queens Office (718) 657-9100 or the Long Island Office (516) 431-3600 and inform the receptionist that you would like to schedule an initial evaluation.
- Be prepared to provide the receptionist with your insurance information, your scheduling availability, and a brief history of your physical therapy problem.
- We will verify your insurance information prior to your initial evaluation and provide you with this information at your visit.
- We do not schedule initial evaluations beyond five days of your call. If you are not able to attend physical therapy until later than five days of calling, please call back closer to your availability.
- You can also contact us by submitting the form below.